An Old Dog CAN Learn New Tricks: Advanced Dog Training for Peoria IL
Even after school, you never stop learning. And the same is true for our furry, four-legged friends. The adage “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” is only true if you don’t have the right trainer. And even if you only want to have your dog brush up on old skills and commands, advanced training in Peoria IL from Wilson’s Dog Training can be an incredible benefit. We can help your dog learn anything new, no matter what their age may be.
Brian Wilson of Wilson’s Dog Training has spent his whole life teaching and caring for dogs. And in 2018, Wilson became a Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral & Communication Specialist through the Academy of Canine Communications. Using his skill, experience and education, Wilson helps any dog learn new commands, bond with their owner, and enforce positive behaviors.
What Can be Covered in Advanced Training?
While our primary training and puppy classes introduce your dog to new commands and appropriate behaviors, advanced training is more tailored to the individual needs of your pet. If you’d like to help your dog relearn old commands or further expand on the ones they know, our advanced dog training is right for you.
- Improved Relationships
- Trust is something that can take a long time to build with your dog. And if you’ve recently adopted your dog later in its life, building your relationship is especially important. Thankfully, through Wilson’s advanced training courses, you can build and strengthen the bond between you and your pup.
- Refresher Course
- We all get a little rusty if we haven’t done something in a while. And if you don’t continually reinforce behaviors and commands for your dog, they will also begin to forget what they’ve been taught. However, with advanced training, you can have your dog relearn some of those basic commands. And, in many cases, we can help expand on those previous commands and behaviors.
- Expanded Knowledge
- In terms of expanding on commands, we can teach your dog to react more quickly to your commands and do so while off-leash. It’s a matter of instilling further obedience in your pup once they grasp basic concepts and understanding. And these courses aren’t only for your dog, but you as well. You’ll come away from advanced training with a broader knowledge of how to understand the cues your dog gives you and how to read their feelings.
The Doggy Services You’re Looking For
Advanced dog training in Peoria IL isn’t the only thing Wilson’s Dog Training offers. We provide numerous services to keep you and your dog happy. From needing consistent dog walking to dealing with an aggressive pup, we can help out dog owners. For example, we offer:
- Dog Walking
- Private Classes at Home
- Private Classes at Our Location
- 4-Week in Home Obedience Training
- Board and Train
- 6-Week Puppy Classes
- Aggressive Dog Consult
- Advanced Training
Call Us Today
No one is too old to learn, even your dog! For the advanced dog training in Peoria IL you and your pet need, call the professionals at Wilson’s Dog Training. You can contact us at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.