Where Do I Go for an Aggressive Dog Consult in Canton IL?
Wilson’s Dog Training experts can assess and make recommendations to fix behavioral issues with an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL. Arrange for a consultation today by calling 309-322-9841.
If your dog has bitten someone or attacked other dogs or animals, our dog training expert Brian Wilson can help. During an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL, Brian can spot warning signs of dog aggression. He will use his experience to make training recommendations on how to best address your dog’s behavioral issues. Then, Brian will show you how to tell when your dog signals it’s close to an aggressive episode. As a result, you can learn ways to calm your dog down and avoid fighting and biting concerns .
We require a $30 deposit when you schedule an aggressive dog consult. The total charge for the consultation is $80. However, we apply the deposit to the suggested training package recommended by Brian. You can schedule a consultation through our online contact form, through email at email@example.com, or by message on our Facebook page.
Signs Your Dog Needs Obedience Training
You love your dog a lot. Sometimes, that love can blind you to certain behaviors that require obedience training. If you notice friends and family are more distant, it might be a sign that your dog’s quirks are becoming a serious problem.
Furthermore, you should seriously consider training if your dog has bitten someone, attacked other pets in the house, or neighboring pets and animals. Did you know that around 1,000 people visit the emergency room for a dog bite injury each day in America? Oftentimes, dog bites can lead to costly legal fines and expenses. To avoid that, contact us if your dog does any of the following:
- Aggressive Behavior : We can provide an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL for this problem. You should see this type of behavior as a serious red flag.
- Excessive Barking : Neighbors can get angry quickly if your dog barks all night. As a result, you could get visits from police or animal control officers and potential fines.
- Constant Tail Chasing : Though many owners think this behavior is cute, it is a sign your dog is under-stimulated and unhappy.
- Jumping : Visitors may get injured, or your property could get damaged if your dog jumps uncontrollably.
- Leash Pulling : If you can’t walk your dog around the block without wrapping the leash around your hand, that’s a big problem. It can lead to aggression and other poor behaviors.
Boarding and Training Available
Wilson’s Dog Training offers a variety of boarding and training services, including an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL. To learn more, use the links below to get all the details about the following services:
Quick and Easy Payment Options
Wilson’s Dog Training accepts many different payment types. Plus, we can set up a short-term payment plan when you need services, such as an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL. For your convenience, we accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments. We do our payment plans through PayPal for those who request them. For traveling services, we do charge a mileage rate for any trips over 20 miles away from our home base in Cuba IL.
Schedule Your Aggressive Dog Consult
Wilson’s Dog Training can help you and your dog work through behavioral problems by starting with an aggressive dog consult in Canton IL. Contact us online or give us a call at 309-322-9841 to book your consultation today.