While You’re Away, Your Pups Can Play at Wilson’s!
If planning a vacation or trip away, one of the most pressing concerns for pet parents is finding care for their dogs. While many families can trust friends or other family members to care for pups while away, not everyone has that option. For those that don’t, Wilson’s Dog Training offers our boarding and kennel services to the Greater Peoria area. Our expert understanding of dog behaviors and socialization allows us to prepare the best boarding experience for your four-legged friends.
Why Choose Wilson’s?
Your dog is an important family member, meaning you only want the best care for them. And at Wilson’s Dog Training, we strive to offer safe, friendly and active “vacays” for dogs of any size, breed and temperament. While enjoying your vacation, you can be confident your dog is enjoying theirs! From Wilson’s boarding service, you can expect:
- Playtime – Our trainers take out your dogs to play and interact with them, ensuring they never stay bored during their stay. Keeping dogs happy and engaged with various games and activities is important to their well-being.
- Socialization – If your dog gets along well with other dogs, there are plenty of opportunities for them to make friends at Wilson’s! We bring your dogs out to play and exercise, helping them get comfortable around other dogs and their surroundings.
- Exercise – Besides playtime and socialization, Wilson’s will keep your dogs active throughout the day. We have acres of land available where your pets can walk, run, jump and burn off extra energy before turning in for the day.
- Safety & Privacy – Wilson’s Dog Training is located on a parcel of land removed from the hustle and bustle of busy metros. While dogs stay with Wilson’s, they are carefully monitored by our staff to ensure their health and safety are never in question.
- Love & Affection – Above all, our trainers and dog caretakers give your pets plenty of love and affection while you’re away. We understand the anxiety some dogs undergo when separated from their parents! As such, we ensure your pups receive plenty of pets and treats to keep their tails wagging.
How it Works
Scheduling boarding time with Wilson’s is quick and easy! After going to our customer portal and signing in, we will reach back out to confirm the days you wish to board your dog.
- $25 per night for one dog
- $20 per night for one additional dog
- $15 per night per dog for anything over two dogs
- A $25 deposit is required per dog to hold dates. The deposit per dog is non-refundable should you have to cancel.
- $30 per night for all holidays, including federal holidays
Pick-up and Drop-off Details:
If you are interested in boarding your dog while you’re away, you can count on Wilson’s Dog Training to provide the best care possible. To learn about our boarding or schedule times, contact us today at 309-204-8750 to schedule your next session. We are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.