When Does Dog Behavior Training for Peoria IL Become Necessary?
Training your dog can be both a rewarding but sometimes frustrating experience. Education tools, toys, and techniques can make training and reinforcing positive behaviors easier for dog owners. However, if you still find it difficult for your dog to grasp positive behaviors and reject bad habits, they might require dog behavior training for Peoria IL. And when searching for an experienced and certified trainer or behaviorist, look no further than Wilson’s Dog Training.
Addressing Minor and Major Behavior Issues
Brian Wilson, owner and lead trainer at Wilson’s, is a Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral & Communications Specialist through the Academy of Canine Communications. As such, Brian can address any behavior issues with your dog: from minor issues of barking or jumping to significant issues such as aggression.
- Less Severe Behavior Problems – Barking, jumping, begging, and more are considered minor behavioral issues that most professional dog trainers can address. Often, we help dog owners who have already made numerous attempts to break a bad habit but with no luck. We use specific tools and techniques over a few weeks to help your dog understand positive behaviors. Furthermore, we will show you how to reinforce said positive behaviors beyond your dog’s training.
- More Severe Behavior Problems – More problematic behaviors from your dog include biting, aggression towards other pets or aggression towards people. Such issues can make it challenging to keep your dog in your home. However, Brian Wilson has experience with managing aggressive dogs. We work to get to the root of what might be causing your dog’s aggression and resolve the issues. Also, we teach the dog owners specific techniques they can utilize with their dog to eliminate a dog’s aggressive habits further.
Additional Training Opportunities at Wilson’s
We understand how dog behavior training for Peoria IL might only be for those with serious troubles breaking a dog’s bad habits. However, for more general or advanced training, Wilson’s Dog Training offers sessions geared towards your pet’s specific needs. Or, if training isn’t what you need, we offer professional boarding as well. Some of our services include:
- In-Home Training Programs
- Private Lessons at Our Facility
- Private Lessons Off-Site
- Options for Free Training
- Board and Train
- Aggressive Dog Consult
Do More for Your Dog with Wilson’s
If dog behavior training for Peoria IL is what you need, be sure you can count on an experienced, trained and certified behavior and communication specialist. Give Wilson’s Dog training a call today. To schedule training or boarding, contact us at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.