When All Else Fails, Count on a Dog Behaviorist for Peoria IL
Training your dog can be challenging, especially if they’re no longer a puppy. However, teaching basic commands is one thing, and breaking bad habits is another story. Previous trauma or underlying issues can sometimes cause your dogs to misbehave. In more severe cases of destructive behaviors, your dogs might be aggressive towards other pets or people. If these scenarios sound familiar to you, it might be time to get a dog behaviorist for Peoria IL involved. Allow Wilson’s Dog Training to lend you a hand.
A Certified Expert
Brian Wilson, owner and lead trainer at Wilson’s, is a Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral & Communications Specialist through the Academy of Canine Communications. Using his education and experience, he can address most behavioral issues your dog contends with.
- Normal Behavioral Issues – In most cases, your dog will not possess behaviors that are overly aggressive or destructive. Behavioral issues that don’t reach this severity level include jumping, barking, begging, pulling at a leash and more. All it takes to resolve such problems are several training sessions with Brian. We use specific techniques to help reinforce positive behavior in your dog and dissuade them from engaging in bad habits.
- Problems with Aggression – However, if your dog’s behavioral issues tend to veer more towards aggression towards people and pets, it will take more than basic training to correct. Brian will work with you and your dog to get to the root of a problem, whether anxiety, fear, trauma or otherwise. Once we identify the cause of aggression, we take steps to resolve the source. Furthermore, we will teach dog owners valuable techniques they can use themselves to continue correcting severe behavioral issues.
Additional Dog Training
While a dog behaviorist for Peoria IL is best for resolving aggression issues, we also offer general and advanced dog training. Our classes and private lessons will teach your dog commands, tricks and proper socialization. And if training isn’t what you need, Wilson’s Dog Training also offers boarding for your furry friends. Our services include:
- In-Home Training Programs
- Private Lessons at Our Facility
- Options for Free Training
- Board and Train
- Aggressive Dog Consult
Contact Us Today
Whether you need a dog trainer or a dog behaviorist for Peoria IL, Wilson’s Dog Training has you covered. To schedule training or boarding, call us today at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.