The Trusted Dog Trainer Peoria IL Relies On
No matter what issues your beloved pet has: aggression, potty accidents, unruly on the leash — Brian Wilson, the Dog Trainer for Peoria IL, can solve them for you.
Boarding, training, dog walking and obedience classes are some of the services offered by Brian Wilson. He has lived in Central Illinois all his life and has always worked with dogs. He achieved the ranks of Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral and Communication Specialist through the Academy of Canine Communications in 2018.
Not only that, but Brian is also working on new techniques with some dogs that he hopes to offer in the future. Finding sheds and morel mushrooms are two canine skills that he is developing now.
A Package for Your Lifestyle
Wilson’s Dog Training has a package that fits your lifestyle and budget. Among his offerings are:
- Board and training. Brian will take your dog for four weeks and bring him/her back a changed animal. He will follow commands and have all his bad habits broken.
- Dog walking. Let Brian take your dog on half-hour walks. Your pet will get exercise and also learn leash etiquette.
- Do you get discouraged by your dog’s potty accidents, sniffing, counter surfing, barking and nipping? Or other unwanted behaviors? Wilson’s Dog Training comes into your home and trains your dog, so the outcome is one that encourages a tremendous future bond between you and your pet.
- A more budget-friendly option is bringing your dog to our Cuba IL location for training.
- Your home life will run smoother after your dog completes a four-week in-home training. This service also includes two leashes and dog treats. Your dog will learn five basic commands and learn to be released and reprimanded at your command. You and your dog don’t even have to leave the comfort and safety of your home for this excellent service.
- It’s never too early to help your puppy learn. Our six-week puppy course in your home starts with housebreaking, nipping and kennel conditioning. Each week, more skills are added to your puppy’s repertoire.
- Brian will teach your pup special skills with an advanced training course. You, the pet owner, get to pick the outcome. It could be a refresh of previous skills or learning tricks, playing games, or polishing that off-leash behavior. This is a fun and challenging course for you and your dog.
- Stop trouble at the start if your dog shows signs of biting people or other dogs. Brian can evaluate your dog’s aggression and come up with a training plan that will work to solve it.
Happy Dog, Happy Home
Wilson’s Dog Training will leave you a satisfied customer. With your dog’s behavior dealt with, you and your family can now move on to spending quality time with your dog. This Dog Trainer for Peoria IL is glad to supply you with references of other families he has helped.
Go to Contact Us and submit an email for more information. Or call 309-204-8750.