Start Them Off Young with Puppy Training for East Peoria IL
Introducing a new puppy to your home can be an exciting time! Your family and your puppy are all ready to build loving and long-lasting relationships with one another. However, if bringing a pet into your home, you should consider some basic training, whether from yourself or a professional. And if searching for the best puppy training for East Peoria IL, look no further than Wilson’s Dog Training. While your dog is still young, we will teach them the basics of obedience, socialization and more.
Lessons Your Puppy Will Learn
In the same way, humans are more receptive to learning while they’re young, so too are dogs. So, to encourage positive behaviors and good habits, we take the time to teach your pups while they’re the most likely to retain what they learn. Some of the lessons we will teach your puppy include:
- Socializing with Others – If you let your puppy grow up only knowing you and your family, they’re likely not to take too kindly to anyone else. It’s essential to introduce your dog to other dogs, pets and humans while they’re still young. Proper socialization allows your dog to be more well-adjusted.
- Basic Commands – Helping your dog learn basic commands not only gives you more control over them but allows your dog to become a better listener. We teach words and signals for sit, leave it, find, down, drop it, place, come and heel. To reinforce each command, they are taught over several weeks.
- House Breaking and Good Behavior – The last thing you want is for your puppy to continue making messes all over the house. And as hard as you might try, some dogs don’t understand right away. Thankfully, our puppy training for East Peoria IL can engrain proper potty training, along with other good habits and behaviors.
How We Teach Your Pup
Every dog is different in the way they best learn. So, to ensure your puppy keeps all the lessons taught to them, we offer a variety of different training opportunities that best fit your dog’s preference and personality. For example, our training services are:
- 6 Week Private Puppy Classes
- 4 Week Obedience Training
- Off-Leash Program
- Aggressive Dog Consult
- Private In-Home Lessons
- Private Lessons On Location or Off-Site
- Board and Train
- In-Home Training Programs
When your young pup is ready to learn, ensure they get the best puppy training for East Peoria IL through Wilson’s Dog Training. To learn more, schedule boarding or schedule training, call today at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.