Dog Boarding in Pekin IL Helps You Rest Easy
Peace of mind is a big thing when choosing dog boarding in Pekin IL. To that end, our owner and head trainer is a Certified Master Dog Trainer, Animal Behavioral & Communication Specialist, through the Academy of Canine Communications. If you’ve been searching for quality dog boarding you can depend on without having to worry, you can trust us at Wilson’s Dog Training. Here, your dog won’t just sit in a kennel all day – we’ll get them outdoors, walk them, groom them, make sure they’re well-fed and let them play with their friends. As much as you’d like to, you can’t always be there for your dog. There are times where you have to go away on vacation, and most vacation destinations don’t allow pets. This is why you should invest in dog boarding in Pekin IL for discerning pet owners like you.
How Your Dog Can Benefit From a Kennel Stay
A reputable facility specializing in dog boarding will allow your pet to:
- Avoid the stress of a long airplane or car ride to your destination.
- Stay where they are welcome (unlike at many hotels and motels).
- Get more attention and supervision than they would at home alone for a large chunk of the day.
- Be monitored by staff members who are trained to spot health problems.
- Feel secure in a kennel designed to keep canines safe.
You can feel good about choosing Wilson’s Dog Training, where we offer both boarding and training. The bottom line is, we give your dog the care and attention he or she deserves, thanks to many different types of classes and training regimens. Each one comes with a distinct payment plan level so you can stick to your budget.
What We Offer
First off, the safety and well-being of your dog are of vital importance to our team. As far as boarding goes, they will:
- Get daily exercise
- Learn to walk on a leash without pulling
- Sit at doors
- Be taught basic manners
- Learn to socialize and play with other dogs
Before bringing your pet to us, we will need a temp test and evaluation before we will board two dogs together in the same kennel. Also, we need a signed waiver from you as the pet owner before you leave your dog with us.
Here’s a look at our affordable pricing, with rates that are priced competitively for the area:
- $25-per day for one dog
- $20 per day for the second dog
- $15 per day per dog for anything over two dogs
- $12 per day for a second dog that can be kenneled with one of its siblings
Contact Wilson’s Dog Training
To learn more about our dog boarding in Pekin IL, please contact us today by filling out our online form. We will get back to you very shortly and provide you with a quote on our services.