Reliable and Affordable Dog Training Near Me
Is your dog getting the best of you? Do you notice your pet doesn’t seem to listen? If you’re having trouble controlling your pup, it might be time to let a professional dog trainer lend a hand. But when you search for “dog training near me,” how do you know who to choose to help with teaching your dog? Thankfully, the answer is easy: Wilson’s Dog Training. Here, we give your dog the love, care and attention they deserve while teaching them a thing or two about behaving!
Brian Wilson of Wilson’s Dog Training is precisely the trainer you need when looking to teach your misbehaving pup. Wilson has handled dogs his whole life and has spent a significant amount of time teaching them. In 2018, Wilson became a Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral & Communication Specialist through the Academy of Canine Communications. Wilson can teach any dog basic commands, advanced commands, and behavior adjustments using his experience and education. Currently, we serve clients throughout Cuba IL, Canton IL, Peoria IL and throughout Central Illinois.
Why Does Your Dog Need Training?
Training a dog isn’t just for the benefit of the owner, but for the dog themselves. Overall, dog classes can help you better understand why your pup does the things they do. Furthermore, dog training gives you a chance to bond with your pet and correct any bat behaviors they may have accidentally picked up.
- Reduces or Eliminates Anxiety
- It’s incredible the number of dogs that go through Wilson’s who have a disdain for other dogs or humans. And, understandable, this can make it hard to bring your pet around friends, family and other pups! Not to mention the anxiety your dog must feel in these scenarios. However, by introducing your dog to more social situations through training, we can eliminate that anxiety and help your dog be more comfortable around those they meet.
- Helps You Understand
- Not sure why your dog keeps tearing up your sofa? Can’t figure out why your dog will growl if you get too close while they’re eating? Don’t worry; we know precisely the reason why all these behaviors occur! Furthermore, we know how to correct some of those behaviors (or show you how to work around them). Your dog has worries and fears the same as any human does. And if you can better understand how your dog might be feeling, you can better react to any given situation.
- Builds Your Bond
- We’ve seen dogs come through Wilson’s who show little to no care whatsoever towards their owners. And for the owners, we understand how incredibly upsetting this can be. But don’t fret, there’s hope yet! Aside from one on one training, we offer classes that help you better interact and bond with your dog. Sometimes, all it takes is a little effort to show your dog you care for them, and they’ll reciprocate the feeling ten-fold!
What We Can Offer Your Pup
Now that you’ve found the answer to “dog training near me,” you might require other dog care services. Thankfully, Wilson’s Dog Training can help! We are excited to support you and your dog with services such as:
- Dog Walking
- Private Classes at Home
- Private Classes at Our Location
- 4-Week in Home Obedience Training
- Board and Train
- 6-Week Puppy Classes
- Aggressive Dog Consult
- Advanced Training
Give Us a Call
Don’t let anything stand in the way of you teaching your dog! Get the best “dog training near me” when you hire the services of Wilson’s Dog Training. You can contact us today at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.