Find the Best Puppy Training Near Me
While we all spoil our puppies with love, attention and treats, it’s also important to consider training while they’re still young. If you don’t instill good behaviors and basic commands in your pup from the start, it can be more challenging to train them as they get older. But with your busy schedule, you want “puppy training near me” that can be flexible with time. Thankfully, Wilson’s Dog Training offers precisely that.
Why is Puppy Training So Important?
- Social Skills: In the same way you can be awkward around friends if you haven’t socialized in a while, so too can your dog struggle in social situations. However, rather than being awkward, your dog may grow aggressive or fearful. Thankfully, with consistent training and interaction with other dogs and humans, your furry friend will learn to play and socialize the right way.
- Eliminate Bad Behaviors: A dog has a mind of its own and will come to its own conclusions if left to do so. So, if they grow anxious, they might decide chewing up your couch is the best way to cope. Or, with every passing neighbor, they might think barking at them is in you and their best interest. Thankfully, with some obedience correction and guidance, your dog can quickly unlearn these bad habits.
- Understanding Your Dog: While your dog is still a puppy, its mind and personality are still developing. This makes these formative months crucial for understanding your dog and steering their personality and behavior in a positive direction. Whether one-on-one or in a group, we can help you grow closer with your puppy and foster mutual love and respect between the two of you.
Do More for Your Dogs with Wilson’s
Brian Wilson, the owner and lead trainer of Wilson’s Dog Training, is uniquely qualified to teach your pups. Whether you’re looking for “puppy training near me” or boarding options, Brian’s experience as a Certified Master Dog Trainer and Animal Behavioral & Communication Specialist ensures you are getting the best for your dogs. Some of our other training and services include:
- In-Home Training
- Private Lessons
- Board and Train
- 4 Week Obedience Training
- 6 Week Private Puppy Classes
- Off-Leash Program
- Aggressive Dog Consult
Talk with a Trainer
Don’t wait too long to find the right “puppy training near me.” If needing flexible and affordable training options near Peoria IL, look no further than Wilson’s Dog Training. Schedule a lesson or boarding appointment by calling us today at 309-204-8750. Also, we are located at 10985 E Lasswell Rd, Cuba, IL 61427.